Authors who submit articles to our journal read and approve the following copyright agreement while uploading their work to our journal's online system.
Manuscripts submitted to our journal must not have been previously published in any medium or sent for publication in any publication medium.
Authors who submit articles read and approve the following copyright notice text on the checklist screen while uploading their work to the online system of our journal. At the end of the checklist "I declare that I comply with the above items." By ticking the box, they are deemed to have accepted the copyright notice text.
Copyright Notice Text
a) The submitted article is the original work of the author(s) and they do not plagiarize,
b) All authors have participated in this study individually and they take all kinds of responsibility for this study,
c) All authors have seen and approved the final version of the submitted article,
d) The article has not been published elsewhere or submitted for publication,
e) They accept and undertake that the text, figures and documents in the article do not violate the copyrights of other persons.
The authors are deemed to have accepted the following terms by submitting their work to the journal under the CC BY-NC license.
1. The copyright of the published article belongs to its author.
2. The authors authorize this Journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
3. The authors grant the right to freely use the article to any third party as long as the original authors and citation details are identified.
4. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts an author's right to preserve the integrity and ownership of their study.
5. All commercial rights related to the article belong to the authors.
The authors own the copyright to their work published in the Turkish Journal of Diaspora Studies and their work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license permits the work to be shared, copied, reproduced in any size and format other than for commercial use, and adapted, including re-editing, transforming, and building upon the original work, provided that appropriate attribution is given.
Please click here to download the Copyright Notice Text.