The Turkish Journal of Diaspora Studies, by launching a specialized journal on the topic, will give new momentum to diaspora studies and create an academic form through which it will bring theory and practice together to discuss diasporic and migration issues. In this sense, TJDS also aspires to be a venue that produces high-standard publications and a pool for the latest developments in the field. It is our hope that this unique, topic-related journal in Turkey will be an important podium for all stakeholders in the field.
- Akcapar, Ş. K., & Aksel, D. B. (2017). Public Diplomacy through Diaspora Engagement: The Case of Turkey. Perceptions: Journal of International Affairs, 22(3), 135-160.
- Anaz, N. (2018). Diaspora Temsil Sistemi. Istanbul: Kriter .
- Baumann, M. (2000). DIASPORA: GENEALOGIESOF SEMANTICS AND TRANSCULTURALCOMPARISON. NUMEN, 47, 313-337.
- Cohen, R. (1997). Global Diasporas: An Introduction. Londra: UCL Press.
- Durmaz, A. (2017). Diaspora as a source of human capital: The influences of the Turkey originated Germany resident scientists’ connections with Turkey on reverse brain drain . Doctorate Thesis. Ankara: Council of Higher Education National Thesis Center.
- Guveli, A. (2015). Are movers more religious than stayers? Religiosity of European majority, Turks in Europe and Turkey . Review of Religious Research, 57(1), 43-62.
- Kaya, A. (2014). The Circassian Diaspora In and Outside Turkey Construction of Transnational Space in the PostCommunist Era. Problems of Post-Communism, 61(4), 50-65.
- Safran, W. (1991). Diasporas in Modern Societies: Myths of Homeland and Return. Diaspora: A Journal of Transnational Studies, 1(1), 83-99.
- Sheffer, G. (2003). Diaspora Politics, At Home Abroad. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Tölölyan, K. (1991). The Nation State and its Others: In Lieu of a Peace. Diaspora: A Journal of Transnational Studies, 1(1), 3-7.
- Ulusoy, E. (2017). UlDiaspora Kavramı ve Türkiye’nin Diaspora Politikalarının Modern Teori Çerçevesinde SosyoPolitik Bir Analizi . İnsan ve Toplum Dergisi, 7(1), 139-160. Vertovec, S. (1999). Three meanings of ‘diaspora’, exemplified among South Asian religions. Diaspora, 7(2), 1-37.
- Zirh, B. C. (2008). Euro-Alevis: From Gastarbelter to Transnational Community . In R. G. Anghel, E. Gerharz, G. Rescher, & M. Salbrunn, The Making of World Society Perspectives from Transnational Research (pp. 103- 131). New Brunswick : Transaction Publisher .
|Tarihler||Yayımlanma Tarihi : 29 Mart 2021|
|APA||Anaz, N . (2021). Raising the Anchor: Turkish Journal of Diaspora Studies . Turkish Journal of Diaspora Studies , 1 (1) , 1-6 . Retrieved from https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/tjds/issue/60932/903716|
total views 264 , views today 1